Last updated: July 16, 2018
For information about your privacy relating to the TotalSocial® Platform see: https://www.engagementlabs.com/totalsocial-privacy-notice/
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Engagement Labs values your privacy. The information that we collect from you is with the only purpose to deliver or improve our services. This information can be of 2 types :
- Given information : which is information that you provide us explicitly, when filling a form to request a demo, subscribe to our blog, register for a webinar, enter into a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us (for example through the “contact us” option). For clarity, we refer to this as Given information because you gave it to us by performing an action.
- Technical information : which is information that our servers automatically collect from you when visiting the Site. This information includes traffic data such as your IP address, browsing device, date/time of your visit – and may include cookies. For clarity we refer to this as Technical information, because we collect it automatically.
More about Given information
Given information may include name, address, contact information and other personally-identifiable information (“Personal Information” or “PII”).You have no obligation to provide us with any Given information and the submission of such information is at your sole discretion and consent. However, if you will not provide us with the required information we are unable to provide you with the information, demos, or services you requested. For a complete list of PII collected, please email us at email@example.com.
More about Technical information and Cookies
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use Given Information, including PII, to :
- market directly to you
- respond to inquiries
- processing requests
We use Technical information to :
- analyze trends
- improve our product and services
- collect anonymous statistic on how the Site is used
- measure Site errors
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not disclose, sell, or provide your PII to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If the information is required by law in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, we will share information in response to legal process, court orders, subpoenas, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- For the purpose of providing you with products and/or services you request and operating the Site we may share PII with trusted third-party partners who need to have access to the information for the purpose of providing Site-related services to us only (and not for such third parties’ commercial use in any way).
- Given information including PII, could be transferred as part of or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets relating to the business conducted through the Site or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
By submitting Given Information through the Site or otherwise providing it to us, you agree that your information may be transferred to third parties under the circumstances described above or similar circumstances.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Engagement Labs may provide services and products through third parties. These “Third-Party Service Providers” perform functions on our behalf. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Third-Party Service Providers to fulfill orders, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, operate the Site, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies (“Affiliates”) with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Third-Party Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. We encourage Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
By allowing Engagement Labs to access data through third-party integrations such as the Google Analytics API, Salesforce.com API, HubSpot API, or any other third-party using Oauth or API tokens, you acknowledge that all data hosted on these platforms is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
At any time, you have the ability to opt out of receiving our newsletter or marketing communications from Engagement Labs. You can opt out by either changing your email preferences or using the link provided at the bottom of each email message. We do not send newsletter and marketing emails to you if you decide to opt out, and we do not sell or provide email addresses to any third-party, except in the situations stated above.
POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
Engagement Labs does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, the security of user information may be compromised at any time through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other causes. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of PII and disclaim any assurance that such information will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
Our Site may have links to the sites of other companies. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
UPDATE/DELETE USER INFORMATION
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected or if you no longer desire our service (in which case we will endeavor to remove your PII provided to us). Where appropriate, you may have your PII erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact us regarding your information please email@example.com. We will proceed to your request within 30 days.