“Keller Fay (now Engagement Labs), excels in six metric categories which clearly distinguish it from other word of mouth or buzz trackers:
- Unequivocal WOM demographic profiles which cover 100% of the total sample without any modeling or assumptions.
- Robust sentiment scores which are both the most comprehensive and nuanced relative to any other industry sources.
- Media source of WOM is built into the database which provides direct line-of-sight on how media advertising and related promotions can help spur WOM.
- Ready-made market category measures enabling rapid comparisons and norms to be established for our brands.
- Influencers scores and norms are readily apparent for each market category.
- Visibility on how brand conversations build their virality across a consumer’s own network of family, friends, colleagues and other contacts.
We have had great success harnessing Engagement Labs (formerly Keller Fay) data in our ad effectiveness models which attests to the insights this research can unleash. Overall, they have added greatly to our understanding of how and why WOM works and the valuable role advertising can play in this burgeoning consumer activity.”
– Graeme Hutton, SVP, Group Partner, Research, UM